Monday 2 December 2013

Donation

Dear Bloggers every were
Hi,  I hope you are well and safe, this week a genoures Jordanian event was called fashion 4 cause, was held at wild Jordan cafe at Amman, to help in donating for king Hussain cancer Centre programme for encressing  the awareness of the early check for cancer, Jordanian designers like Farah Asmar, Bijuo, lumani jewellery and jo budu donated with items, to help in this event.
I was thrilled to attend  this event, this year my mother sufferd from colon canser, her battle with cancer tought my family and me the importantce of the early checks, she was always in pain and she refused to visit the specialest until one day she could not stand the pain any more, it was a long year and very hard on her and us, watching her suffering from cemo therpy and the many surgeries she had made me upset and angry from her because she refused to check her self previously and sure I donated of one of my new clutch bag collection that I will show you next time, please donate for cancer centers,  encourage your love ones and your selfs to check regularly, wish you all the happiness and the health.

Hana Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment