Wednesday 2 October 2013

ESTELA SAEZ

Dear Bloggers every were Hi,
  It's been a while since my last blogging, meany things been happening to me lately, but the most important thing is my jewellery designing course that I made with Azza fahmi jewellery design institute with the famous jewellery designer  ESTELA FAEZ .
   This course had took me back to my university time, to the Art rooms, to the smell of paint and clay.
     Meeting Estela, who is really an active, nice, creative, modest, .......and creative teacher, I have plenty and more to say about her,  but I'm afraid that you will be bored, but the most important thing to me, that she opened my eyes widely at the Art of jewellery, she made me more eager to go forward in my plans for jewellery designing.
     Wish me all the good luck, I will need it.

    To know more about this active Artist you can visit her website at:
http://www.estelasaez.com
Thank you all, I wish you all a happy life feel of joy, happens and health.
Hana Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment